Le taro, also called songe, Madeira, Madeira root, chou china ou dasheen , is a food tuber (root vegetable) tropical regions.
The benefits of taro
- Taro has long been recognized for its anti-inflammatory, anti-pain and digestive properties.
- Fresh medicine uses the tuber to treat cysts and burns.
- The leaves are used to treat diarrhea, sweating, or small skin infections.
- The stem is used to treat digestive disorders.
- The flowers are excellent for relieving stomach pains and pain due to mild hemorrhoids.
Delivered to you Tomorrow the latest if you order now.
The points of sale are the markets of Mvog-Betsi, Essos and Mokolo. In the urban center we find it very early in the morning at the small market