SANGA is a very popular dish in the south and everywhere in Cameroon. A dish of vegetable that is consumed in starter or dish, according to the tastes. it is made of grain corn, zom (black nightshade) or aubergine leaves, or spinach, palm nut juice and sugar.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1kg of zom leaves (black nightshade) or aubergine leaves
- 500g of palm nuts
- 2kg of fresh corn on the cob
- Some water,
- hot pepper.
- Detach the Zom leaves from their stems. Cut them finely, then wash them thoroughly.
- After washing, put in a saucepan and cook on low heat until the water in the leaves is dry.
- While your pan is on the stove, clean the corn and peel it with a knife.
- Then pour the corn kernels into the pan containing Zom, add a little water and bring to a boil over high heat for 30 minutes until the water dies.
- Boil the nuts, pile them tenderly to obtain their pulp. Extract the juice by putting the pulp in a container with an average amount of warm water, knead it with your hands and pass or buy the ready-made pulp.
- Add the juice thus obtained to the preparation and vigorously stir the composition using a spatula to obtain a homogeneous mixture. If you wish, add some flavor to it at this time.
- Let 20 cook for 30 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan. When the mixture becomes thick, remove the pan from the heat, add sugar to your convenience and serve.
Delivered to you Tomorrow the latest if you order now.
The points of sale are the markets of Mvog-Betsi, Essos and Mokolo. In the urban center we find it very early in the morning at the small market