Taro recipe with yellow sauce
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Cooking: 2h15m
- 2 kg of taro
- 1 kg of Beef Tripe
- 190 grams of palm oil
- 16 grams of rock salt
- 1 bag of condiments for yellow sauce
- 1l lukewarm water
- 4 cubes Maggi
- 1 pepper
- Cook the taro in a field dress in a saucepan for about 2 hours.
- Peel the taros and mash them while they are still hot. Make sure there are no more lumps by crushing them, the dough should be smooth.
- Lightly moisten the dough if you find it a little hard, once the desired consistency is obtained, set aside.
- Cook the tripe in salt for about 1 hour and set aside.
- Dissolve the condiments for yellow sauce in a container and set aside.
- Dehydrate the palm oil by heating slightly, then put the piece of rock salt in the palm oil and pour half of the lukewarm water into it. Mix.
- Using a bowl, once the emulsion is stabilized, remove the remaining rock salt
- Crumble the 4 cubes in the preparation of condiments, salt and mix.
- Incorporate the condiments in the yellow sauce then the tripe, adjust the seasoning, add the whole pepper.
- It's ready. Serve hot, enjoy your meal!