Koki donut recipe
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 20 minutes
- 250g white beans
- 50ml of water
- 10g of salt
- 1 pepper
- 1 medium onion
- huile de friture
- Cover the white beans with water and leave them immersed for 6 hours
- Then, squeeze the grains between your hands to remove the thin film from the top. Rinse
- Finely crush the white beans, chilli and onion, gradually adding the water until a compact paste is obtained.
- Form small balls of pasta that you throw in the hot oil and let brown.
- Serve them with a spicy tomato sauce.
- Enjoy your meal !!!