Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 3 hours
- 4 cassava tubers
- 100ml red palm oil
- 200ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- banana leaves
- Peel and wash your cassava
- Soak the peeled cassava in water for 3 days
- Drain your cassava and crush it finely
- Salt the resulting paste, pour in the water and palm oil alternately and mixing between each addition
- Wrap your Mintumba in banana leaves
- Steam them for 3 hours on low heat.
- Once cooked, take them out of the pan and dry them in the oven on the grill position for 30 minutes.
- Serve alone or as an accompaniment
- Good tasting!