- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Cooking: 1h15m
- 1kg of zom leaves (black nightshade) or aubergine leaves
- 1 can of 500g palm nut juice or seed sauce
- 2kg of fresh corn on the cob
- Detach the zom leaves from their stems. Cut them finely, then wash them thoroughly
- After washing, put them in a saucepan, cover and cook over low heat until the water in the leaves dries up.
- While your pan is on the fire, wash the corn and peel it with a knife
- Then pour the corn kernels into the pan containing the zom, add a little water and bring to the boil over high heat for 30 minutes until the water dries up.
- Add the contents of the can of palm nut juice to the preparation
- Stir the composition vigorously with a spatula to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Incorporate the chili
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring all the time to prevent the mixture from sticking to the pan. When the mixture becomes thick, remove the pan from the heat, add sugar to your liking
- Serve unaccompanied
- Good tasting!