Tired of banana fritters, we offer you plantain fritters!
This is the recipe for banana and corn flour fritters revisited 😊 ! Bananas are replaced by very ripe plantains (to change 😉).
Follow the recipe and savor the result!
- 150 g of corn flour
- 6 very ripe plantains.
- 10 g baker's yeast
- Sift the flour
- Peel the plantains and puree them (with a fork or a food processor)
- Put the plantain puree in a large bowl and add the flour in the rain, then the yeast mixed with milk.
- Vigorously mix everything well and control the sugar level
- So finally add the sugar until appropriate.
- Cover your salad bowl with a clean cloth and put your dough in a place away from drafts and let it rest for 3 hours
- After 3 hours heat oil and cook your donuts by shaping small balls by hand you can also use a spoon.
- Let brown and drain
- Taste without waiting!
La Mater wishes you bon appétit. Do not hesitate to comment your opinions on the recipe and why not tag us on an image that you have published of your donuts on social networksSource: http://nyamacook.com/beignets-a-la-farine-de-mais-et-banane